Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Changing the World of Business

These two individuals spend a lot of time acting on the principles I find valuable in business.  Unlike my blog about what to watch out for and what I hate about business, they manage to talk about the ways to be the change I want to see in the world.

They are my Mother Theresa's of business. 

Umair Haque  His blog called bubblegeneration is fantastic and offers new perspective and theories on how to change the business world for the better.  If only I could be so uplifting and thoughtful! For a short dose of daily business inspiration, follow him on twitter @umairh.

Geoff Vuleta The CEO of Farenheit 212, Vuleta is on TOP of trends and cool things.  His whole business model is based on creating a new idea or new product that is going to transform the way consumers use items.  His twitter account also leads you to some of the coolest products on the market.  Check it out @kiwiquick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment